Youth 18 - 21

What am I eligible for?

  • If you exited DHS or tribal custody on or after your 18th birthday, you may qualify for extended services, including Yes I Can! Services and ETV.
  • You can:
    • Call Yes I Can! at 1-800-397-2945 to set up your aftercare case so we can assist you with things like: transportation, help with rent, help with utility bills, or if you just need to call someone for advice or to brag about something awesome you did. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do our best to help!
    • Start or keep working on your Plan for My Future so you can assist the supportive people in your life in helping you to meet your goals.
    • Request Youth Development (YD) funds to support your transition from care.
    • Attend OKSA Events with an adult to learn some new skills, find out what OKSA has to offer you, and to build relationships by getting to know other youth in care.
    • Speak on panels with the youth advocacy group, Oklahoma Foster Youth Advocates, to earn some money to support your plans.
    • Get help with technical school or college by completing the ETV Application 4 to 5 months before you graduate high school or get your GED if you’re planning on going to college, or at any time if you’re interested in tech school.